top of page

Your Child May Qualify for Health Insurance or MAP

Our mission is to provide all uninsured children with healthcare. We also want to help all families get health coverage if they can. Healthcare coverage is important to provide ER services and specialist care. Your child may qualify for Medicaid, CHIP, MAP or MAP Basic.


Medicaid and CHIP

 Medicaid and CHIP provide health coverage for low-income children people with disabilities. If your child lives in Texas and is a US citizen (or qualified non-citizen) they may qualify.

Get Help Applying for Medicaid/CHIP HERE


Medical Access Program
(MAP and MAP Basic)

If you live in Travis County and are uninsured, Central Health can help you get access to local doctors, specialists, and pharmacies through the Medical Access Program (MAP) or MAP Basic. 

Learn More HERE

bottom of page